Mrs. Glace- 3rd Grade
Mrs. Glace's Google Classroom
- Be sure to check Google Classroom daily for assignments and information.
- Want to view your child's work? Click on Classwork tab, in Google Classroom. Then, click on "View Work", on the top of the page.
Week at a Glace (April 26-April 30)
- Library is EVERY Wednesday at 11:30- remember your book!
- Practice multiplication tables at home! Use a timer. :-)
- Music Change- Music will now be held on Thursdays @ 12:35-1:05, starting April 22nd.
- Students will begin Unit 8, Weather and Climate.
- Students will understand the purpose and meaning of metaphors in a literary text.
- In this unit, students will read different poems and identify the central message.
- Math Resources include: Zearn, Freckle, Moby Max, Xtra Math, Khan Academy, ST Math, Blooket
- *Please Check the Math Resources site on Google Classroom
- Focus: equivalent fractions, number lines, ordering fractions
How to Guide Parents: Google Classroom
To access my Google Classroom using the photo above, you must be signed into the student's Google Account.
Click here for PE
- not available yet
Click here for a letter from your music teacher
MUSIC class will be offered on Thursdays, from 1:05-1:35.